Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 01:31 in Physics & Chemistry
DALLAS, April 18 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they've developed an imaging chip that could turn cellphones into devices to see through walls, wood, plastics, paper and other objects.
- New research could mean cellphones that can see through wallsWed, 18 Apr 2012, 14:32:38 EDT
- Cellphone use linked to selfish behavior in UMD studyTue, 14 Feb 2012, 14:34:25 EST
- When the neighbor's noise makes its way through the wallsThu, 6 Nov 2008, 11:36:47 EST
- Study: Cellphone bans associated with fewer urban accidentsThu, 15 Nov 2012, 16:38:25 EST
- New paper sheds light on bacterial cell wall recyclingMon, 8 Sep 2008, 15:15:18 EDT