Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 14:42 in Health & Medicine
SHANGHAI, Oct. 14 (UPI) -- Chinese ophthalmologists say they've found non-invasive bioluminescence imaging can reveal eye tumors sooner and without having to resort to biopsy.
- Bioluminescence imaging used for eye cancer detectionTue, 13 Oct 2009, 13:26:00 EDT
- Use of less invasive, imaging-guided biopsies on the riseTue, 29 Jun 2010, 0:28:39 EDT
- Diagnostic brain tumor test could revolutionize care of patients Fri, 27 Jan 2012, 14:35:30 EST
- MIT’s implantable device offers continuous cancer monitoringWed, 13 May 2009, 16:23:32 EDT
- Reasonable alternative to invasive biopsy of palpable breast lesions with benign imaging features identifiedFri, 20 Nov 2009, 17:08:07 EST