At the moment, doctors rely on biopsy analysis to determine the progression of eye cancer. However, researchers now believe that a new technology, bioluminescence imaging, will allow doctors to detect tumors earlier and quickly choose a method of treatment that doesn't necessarily involve eye surgery.
- Bioluminescence imaging used for eye cancer detectionTue, 13 Oct 2009, 13:26:00 EDT
- Detecting tumors fasterMon, 7 Jun 2010, 12:34:21 EDT
- Breast cancer patients face increasing number of imaging visits before surgerySun, 11 Dec 2011, 17:32:53 EST
- Microfluidics-imaging platform detects cancer growth signaling in minute biopsy samplesMon, 1 Nov 2010, 17:32:53 EDT
- Nuclear physics promises earlier detection of brain tumors with just 1 scanWed, 3 Mar 2010, 11:41:29 EST