Monday, July 6, 2009 - 15:21 in Biology & Nature
ROCHESTER, Minn., July 6 (UPI) -- Mayo Clinic and University of California-San Francisco medical researchers say they have found a connection between DNA alterations and brain cancer.
- DNA variations linked to brain tumorsSun, 5 Jul 2009, 13:44:10 EDT
- Reversing effects of altered enzyme may fight brain tumor growthTue, 14 Apr 2009, 9:44:09 EDT
- Childhood brain tumor traced to normal stem cells gone badMon, 11 Aug 2008, 15:21:23 EDT
- Tumor suppressor acts as oncogene in some cancers, say Mayo Clinic researchersWed, 27 Oct 2010, 18:21:08 EDT
- Brain tumor discovery could lead to new treatmentFri, 8 Jul 2011, 12:36:32 EDT