Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 10:14 in Earth & Climate
NEWARK, N.J., June 18 (UPI) -- A U.S. architecture professor is offering building design and construction suggestions for structures located in hurricane-prone regions.
- NJIT expert advises on the do and don't of building in hurricane-prone areasMon, 15 Jun 2009, 14:50:40 EDT
- NJIT architect professor advocates best-building practices for high wind regionsWed, 9 Jul 2008, 12:21:52 EDT
- NJIT professor tells architects building practices to withstand hurricanesMon, 7 Jun 2010, 18:05:51 EDT
- Tel Aviv University's eco-architecture could produce 'grow your own' homesThu, 21 Aug 2008, 13:28:44 EDT
- AGU 10-10: Undersea forces from hurricanes may threaten Gulf pipelinesWed, 26 May 2010, 15:25:32 EDT