Monday, June 15, 2009 - 21:37 in Physics & Chemistry
Experts have evaluated the best building design and construction practices to reduce wind pressures on building surfaces and to resist high winds and hurricanes in residential or commercial construction.
- NJIT expert advises on the do and don't of building in hurricane-prone areasMon, 15 Jun 2009, 14:50:40 EDT
- NJIT architect professor advocates best-building practices for high wind regionsWed, 9 Jul 2008, 12:21:52 EDT
- NJIT professor tells architects building practices to withstand hurricanesMon, 7 Jun 2010, 18:05:51 EDT
- Paved surfaces can foster build-up of polluted airTue, 7 Jun 2011, 13:06:24 EDT
- Massive tornado onslaught raises questions about building practices, code enforcementFri, 13 May 2011, 21:01:49 EDT