Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
Researchers are hoping to better understand why the mutated genes for breast and ovarian cancer are not passed on more frequently from one generation of women to the next.
- Mystery of the missing breast cancer genesWed, 9 May 2012, 11:34:57 EDT
- Breast cancer patients with high risk gene diagnosed 6 years earlier than generation beforeFri, 9 Oct 2009, 16:11:16 EDT
- Only women with Western Swedish breast cancer gene run higher risk of ovarian cancerMon, 5 Apr 2010, 9:09:00 EDT
- Linking of mutations in 12 genes to ovarian cancer may lead to more effective preventionTue, 25 Oct 2011, 17:37:24 EDT
- Preventive cancer surgeries save women's livesTue, 31 Aug 2010, 16:47:09 EDT