Monday, May 7, 2012 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
A new center at the University of Pennsylvania will be dedicated to studying BRCA, a set of genes with ties to breast and ovarian cancer.
- Study finds women with triple negative breast cancer and BRCA mutations have lower risk of recurrenceWed, 29 Sep 2010, 19:23:49 EDT
- New class of cancer drugs could work in colon cancers with genetic mutation, U-M study finds Mon, 25 Apr 2011, 12:32:57 EDT
- Mutation of BRCA gene influences women's views of preventive mastectomyMon, 9 Mar 2009, 0:37:47 EDT
- Women with BRCA mutation, or worry, most likely to undergo prophylactic mastectomyMon, 9 Mar 2009, 0:37:41 EDT
- Breast cancer patients with BRCA mutations 4 times more likely to get cancer in opposite breastMon, 5 Apr 2010, 16:37:17 EDT