Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 11:31 in Health & Medicine
There is a connection between phthalates found in cosmetics and plastics and the risk of developing diabetes among seniors. Even at a modest increase in circulating phthalate levels, the risk of diabetes is doubled.
- High levels of phthalates can lead to greater risk for type-2 diabetesSat, 14 Apr 2012, 14:40:47 EDT
- Exposure to phthalates may be a risk factor for low birth weight in infantsThu, 25 Jun 2009, 0:30:37 EDT
- Phthalate, environmental chemical is linked to higher rates of childhood obesityTue, 26 Jun 2012, 14:08:25 EDT
- Large human study links phthalates, BPA and thyroid hormone levelsMon, 11 Jul 2011, 14:34:09 EDT
- EPA should pursue cumulative risk assessment of phthalates and other chemicalsThu, 18 Dec 2008, 16:43:30 EST