Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 09:00 in Health & Medicine
People in an experiment who slept for just six hours per night developed pre-diabetes after three weeks.
- Too much or too little sleep increases risk of diabetesTue, 21 Apr 2009, 12:50:21 EDT
- Skipping sleep may signal problems for coronary arteriesTue, 23 Dec 2008, 16:36:34 EST
- Lack of sleep found to be a new risk factor for colon cancerTue, 8 Feb 2011, 11:03:23 EST
- 'Short-sleepers' may develop blood sugar abnormality that can lead to diabetesWed, 11 Mar 2009, 17:39:16 EDT
- Short sleepers at higher risk of diabetes and heart diseaseTue, 7 Sep 2010, 11:23:47 EDT