Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 06:02 in Health & Medicine
Shift workers getting too little sleep at the wrong time of day may be increasing their risk of diabetes or obesity, according to researchers.
- Study shows how shift workers can improve job performance and implement a realistic sleep scheduleMon, 1 Dec 2008, 7:15:09 EST
- Shift workers at more risk for irritable bowel syndrome, U-M study saysThu, 18 Mar 2010, 12:50:33 EDT
- Too much or too little sleep increases risk of diabetesTue, 21 Apr 2009, 12:50:21 EDT
- Female shift workers may be at higher risk of heart diseaseSun, 23 Oct 2011, 16:33:17 EDT
- Caffeine reduces mistakes made by shift workersTue, 11 May 2010, 19:46:19 EDT