Monday, April 2, 2012 - 11:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Scientists have taken Alan Turing's work to its next logical step, translating her 1993 discovery into an adaptable computational system that learns and evolves way much more like our brains do.
- UMass Amherst computer scientist leads the way to the next revolution in artificial intelligenceMon, 2 Apr 2012, 12:37:06 EDT
- Artificially intelligent game bots pass the Turing test on Turing's centenaryWed, 26 Sep 2012, 15:02:48 EDT
- Football analysis leads to advance in artificial intelligenceThu, 18 Aug 2011, 15:07:26 EDT
- MIT: Mimicking the brain, in siliconTue, 15 Nov 2011, 14:34:36 EST
- Computer, read my lipsMon, 10 Sep 2012, 18:03:26 EDT