As computer scientists this year celebrate the 100th anniversary of the birth of the mathematical genius Alan Turing, who set out the basis for digital computing in the 1930s to anticipate the electronic age, they still quest after a machine as adaptable and intelligent as the human brain.
- UMass Amherst computer scientist leads the way to the next revolution in artificial intelligenceMon, 2 Apr 2012, 12:37:06 EDT
- Artificially intelligent game bots pass the Turing test on Turing's centenaryWed, 26 Sep 2012, 15:02:48 EDT
- Simple mathematical computations underlie brain circuitsThu, 9 Aug 2012, 21:05:23 EDT
- Computer scientists take over electronic voting machine with new programming techniqueMon, 10 Aug 2009, 14:44:59 EDT
- Computational model sheds light on how the brain recognizes objectsTue, 8 Jun 2010, 10:37:25 EDT