Friday, March 23, 2012 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Identifying chemicals from a distance could take a step forward with the introduction of a new two-laser system.
- Standoff sensing enters new realm with dual-laser techniqueFri, 23 Mar 2012, 16:34:46 EDT
- 'Air laser' may sniff bombs, pollutants from a distanceFri, 28 Jan 2011, 15:33:28 EST
- Laser surgery technique gets new life in art restorationWed, 24 Feb 2010, 13:18:34 EST
- New measurement technique will help in fight against cancerTue, 26 Jan 2010, 10:31:14 EST
- OptiMedica's Catalys Precision Laser System study shows marked advancement in cataract surgeryWed, 17 Nov 2010, 16:33:36 EST