Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - 21:30 in Mathematics & Economics
New research into how the bilingual brain processes two very different languages has revealed that bilinguals' native language directly influences their comprehension of their second language.
- Chinese-English bilinguals are 'automatic' translatorsTue, 2 Aug 2011, 22:33:43 EDT
- Bilingual babies: The roots of bilingualism in newbornsTue, 16 Feb 2010, 14:30:37 EST
- Exposure to 2 languages carries far-reaching benefitsTue, 19 May 2009, 16:23:05 EDT
- Bilinguals find it easier to learn a third languageTue, 1 Feb 2011, 11:35:53 EST
- Do bilingual persons have distinct language areas in the brain?Wed, 8 Jul 2009, 9:39:46 EDT