Children who practice healthy lifestyle habits such as eating fruits and vegetables and engaging in physical activity may be negatively impacting their health because they tend to consume large amounts of flavored and sports beverages containing sugar, according to new research.
- Sugary sports drinks mistakenly associated with being healthy, say UTHealth researchersMon, 27 Sep 2010, 14:08:01 EDT
- Following a healthy lifestyle is on the decline in the USWed, 27 May 2009, 0:42:46 EDT
- Young adults' beliefs about their health clash with risky behaviorsMon, 2 May 2011, 8:20:46 EDT
- Sports participation does not guarantee that children get enough physical activityMon, 6 Dec 2010, 16:52:02 EST
- Mothers' diets have biggest influence on children eating healthyTue, 14 Dec 2010, 16:36:12 EST