Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 23:28 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have discovered a caste of genetically identical "warrior worms" -- members of a parasitic fluke species that invades the California horn snail.
- 'Warrior worms' discovered in snails; UCSB scientists see possible biomedical applicationsThu, 16 Sep 2010, 9:16:43 EDT
- Parasitic worms make sex worthwhileThu, 23 Jul 2009, 12:42:44 EDT
- Scientists pinpoint key defense against parasite infectionMon, 8 Nov 2010, 11:33:44 EST
- Animal species large and small follow same rule for how common they are in ecosystemsTue, 26 Jul 2011, 4:04:31 EDT
- NIH scientists identify most proteins made by parasitic wormMon, 23 May 2011, 17:34:49 EDT