Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 15:42 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have discovered that a diet with high levels of fructose -- levels equivalent to that in high fructose corn syrup -- and of trans fats not only increases obesity, but also leads to significant fatty liver disease with scar tissue.
- High fructose, trans fats lead to significant liver disease, says studyTue, 22 Jun 2010, 10:53:17 EDT
- High levels of fructose, trans fats lead to significant liver disease, says studyWed, 23 Jun 2010, 11:03:29 EDT
- Experts lay to rest long-held misconceptions about high fructose corn syrup at ILSI-USDA workshopMon, 27 Apr 2009, 8:42:19 EDT
- High fructose corn syrup: A recipe for hypertensionFri, 30 Oct 2009, 6:57:05 EDT
- Fructose consumption increases risk factors for heart diseaseThu, 28 Jul 2011, 8:33:50 EDT