Scientists at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center have discovered that a diet with high levels of fructose - levels equivalent to that in high fructose corn syrup - and of trans fats not only increases obesity, but also leads to significant fatty liver disease with scar tissue.
- High fructose, trans fats lead to significant liver disease, says studyTue, 22 Jun 2010, 10:53:17 EDT
- High levels of fructose, trans fats lead to significant liver disease, says studyWed, 23 Jun 2010, 11:03:29 EDT
- Experts lay to rest long-held misconceptions about high fructose corn syrup at ILSI-USDA workshopMon, 27 Apr 2009, 8:42:19 EDT
- High fructose corn syrup: A recipe for hypertensionFri, 30 Oct 2009, 6:57:05 EDT
- Fructose sugar makes maturing human fat cells fatter, less insulin-sensitiveMon, 21 Jun 2010, 10:33:15 EDT