A new horned dinosaur, Medusaceratops lokii, has been discovered. Approximately 20 feet long and weighing more than 2 tons, the newly identified plant-eating dinosaur lived nearly 78 million years ago during the Late Cretaceous period in what is now Montana. Its identification marks the discovery of a new genus of horned dinosaur.
- Scientists name 2 new species of horned dinosaurMon, 12 Mar 2012, 22:32:34 EDT
- Meet Xenoceratops: Canada's newest horned dinosaurThu, 8 Nov 2012, 8:36:16 EST
- Scientists announce discovery of first horned dinosaur from South KoreaMon, 6 Dec 2010, 15:12:25 EST
- New horned dinosaur announced nearly 100 years after discoveryTue, 6 Dec 2011, 13:34:53 EST
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History scientist announces new horned dinosaurFri, 28 May 2010, 11:52:24 EDT