Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 10:28 in Health & Medicine
Having a large waistline can almost double your risk of dying prematurely even if your body mass index is within the 'normal' range, according to a new study of over 350,000 people across Europe.
- A large waist can almost double your risk of premature death, says huge Europe-wide studyWed, 12 Nov 2008, 17:37:23 EST
- Large waist doubles risk of kidney disease mortalityThu, 14 Jul 2011, 10:37:04 EDT
- NIH study identifies ideal body mass indexWed, 1 Dec 2010, 17:33:28 EST
- Waist-hip ratio better than BMI for gauging obesity in elderlyTue, 1 Sep 2009, 15:15:25 EDT
- Body mass index and risk of death in Chinese populationMon, 7 Mar 2011, 13:05:52 EST