Researchers have developed a measurement technique that will help scientists and companies map nanomaterials as they grow. The discovery could help create superior nanotechnologies and lead to the development of more efficient solar panels and increased magnetic data storage.
- Just scratching the surface: New technique maps nanomaterials as they growTue, 4 Nov 2008, 14:22:02 EST
- New statistical technique improves precision of nanotechnology dataWed, 1 Jul 2009, 9:14:25 EDT
- Designer nanomaterials on-demandFri, 19 Mar 2010, 21:26:04 EDT
- Engineer making rechargeable batteries with layered nanomaterialsWed, 16 Jan 2013, 13:43:48 EST
- Capture of nanomagnetic 'fingerprints' a boost for next-generation information storage mediaThu, 29 Jan 2009, 12:28:47 EST