Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have developed a measurement technique that will help scientists and companies map nanomaterials as they grow. The discovery could help create superior nanotechnologies and lead to the development of more efficient solar panels and increased magnetic data storage.
- Just scratching the surface: New technique maps nanomaterials as they growTue, 4 Nov 2008, 14:22:02 EST
- Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute develop new method for mass-producing grapheneMon, 21 Jun 2010, 12:34:55 EDT
- On the boil: New nano technique significantly boosts boiling efficiencyThu, 26 Jun 2008, 15:21:16 EDT
- New statistical technique improves precision of nanotechnology dataWed, 1 Jul 2009, 9:14:25 EDT
- New graphene discovery boosts oil exploration efforts, could enable self-powered microsensorsTue, 19 Jul 2011, 10:35:48 EDT