Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 14:28 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists have devised a way to squeeze light into tighter spaces than ever thought possible, potentially opening doors to new technology in the fields of optical communications, miniature lasers and optical computers.
- New technique to compress light could open doors for optical communicationsWed, 30 Jul 2008, 14:22:07 EDT
- New kind of optical fiber developedTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:39:29 EST
- New kind of optical fiber developedFri, 25 Feb 2011, 12:35:12 EST
- Laser-sculpted optical devices for future giant telescopesThu, 5 Feb 2009, 16:29:49 EST
- Better lasers for optical communicationsTue, 12 Apr 2011, 6:31:46 EDT