Whole-organ maps that superimpose genetic information over the terrain of cancerous bladders chart the molecular journey from normal cell to invasive cancer. By geographically relating an organ's varied tissues -- normal, precancerous and malignant -- to their underlying genetic variation or regulation, the team also identified a crucial new category of genes that launches the process of cancer development.
- Combined physical and genetic map finds cancer's 'ignition key'Mon, 5 May 2008, 13:42:07 EDT
- Genetic analysis may predict risk of invasive bladder cancerMon, 20 Apr 2009, 14:50:38 EDT
- Genetic variation linked to longer telomeres and lower risk of bladder cancerSat, 2 Apr 2011, 17:33:17 EDT
- Genetic variants predict recurrence of bladder cancer, patient survivalMon, 20 Apr 2009, 15:09:47 EDT
- Genetic variants predict recurrence of bladder cancer, patient survivalMon, 20 Apr 2009, 14:50:37 EDT