Friday, August 27, 2010 - 06:14 in Psychology & Sociology
Doctors have used the drug disulfiram to help patients stay sober for several decades. It interferes with the body's ability to metabolise alcohol, giving a fierce hangover to someone who consumes even a small amount of alcohol...
- Experimental treatments for cocaine addiction may prevent relapseThu, 26 Aug 2010, 14:17:33 EDT
- UWM research offers hope for treatment of cocaine addictionWed, 17 Nov 2010, 15:56:25 EST
- Drug has potential to prevent alcoholics from relapsingWed, 30 Jul 2008, 17:22:16 EDT
- UWM research offers hope for treatment of cocaine addictionSat, 16 Jul 2011, 14:34:25 EDT
- If you are impulsive, take modafinil and count to 10Fri, 1 Feb 2013, 13:53:37 EST