Thursday, May 6, 2010 - 09:10 in Health & Medicine
Researchers from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine have discovered a link between sporadic and familial forms of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a neurodegenerative disease also known as Lou Gehrig's disease...
- Researchers discover genetic link between both types of ALSWed, 5 May 2010, 17:16:47 EDT
- Link between 2 forms of ALS suggests drug targetWed, 20 Oct 2010, 11:36:16 EDT
- UMMS researchers identify protein associated with sporadic ALSMon, 18 Oct 2010, 10:33:05 EDT
- Protein plays Jekyll and Hyde role in Lou Gehrig's diseaseTue, 29 Jul 2008, 5:56:59 EDT
- 2 new genes linked to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and related disordersWed, 6 Mar 2013, 16:33:03 EST