In an analysis of the past 1.2 million years, UC Santa Barbara geologist Lorraine Lisiecki discovered a pattern that connects the regular changes of the Earth's orbital cycle to changes in the Earth's climate. The finding is reported in this week's issue of the scientific journal Nature Geoscience...
- UCSB geologist discovers pattern in Earth's long-term climate recordTue, 6 Apr 2010, 13:38:19 EDT
- Understanding past and future climateFri, 5 Feb 2010, 9:47:31 EST
- Caltech researchers find ancient climate cycles recorded in Mars rocksThu, 4 Dec 2008, 14:37:21 EST
- Alternative futures of a warming worldWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:29 EST
- Past tropical climate change linked to ocean circulation, says Texas A&M teamThu, 23 Aug 2012, 15:38:14 EDT