Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 13:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Can a smartphone app enable meaningful, face-to-face conversation? Engineers are trying to find out, with software that helps people locate their friends in a crowd – and make new friends who share...
- Smartphone app helps you find friends in a crowdThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:02:41 EDT
- Happiness is a collective -- not just individual -- phenomenonThu, 4 Dec 2008, 19:44:13 EST
- Friends share personal details to strengthen relationships in United States, but not in JapanTue, 19 Oct 2010, 11:38:05 EDT
- Study highlights issues faced by friends and family of the suicidalFri, 21 Oct 2011, 23:34:39 EDT
- Watching your weight? Beware of skinny friends with big appetitesMon, 21 Sep 2009, 16:57:50 EDT