Friday, September 18, 2009 - 21:49 in Health & Medicine
The age at which a person takes a first drink may influence genes linked to alcoholism, making the youngest drinkers the most susceptible to severe problems.
- Young age at first drink may affect genes and risk for alcoholismFri, 18 Sep 2009, 17:59:54 EDT
- UVA researchers uncover gene's role in severity of drinkingWed, 4 Feb 2009, 13:24:26 EST
- Genes that drive you to drink (but don't make you an alcoholic)Mon, 26 Oct 2009, 19:37:12 EDT
- Study helps identify college drinkers who might continue excessive drinking as adultsTue, 24 Mar 2009, 15:39:56 EDT
- Stronger alcohol 'buzz' predicts future binge drinking problemsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 16:39:47 EDT