Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 18:00 in Biology & Nature
Overfishing is leading to a great decline of sharks worldwide, based on a new way of measuring shark populations.
- New analysis confirms sharks are in troubleThu, 29 Sep 2011, 11:36:26 EDT
- UF report: 2011 shark attacks remain steady, deaths highest since 1993Tue, 7 Feb 2012, 15:34:46 EST
- Scientists trace shark fins to their geographic origin for first time using DNA toolsTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:07 EST
- Great white sharksWed, 10 Apr 2013, 16:07:22 EDT
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal: UBC studySun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:31 EST