Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 03:31 in Biology & Nature
Sharks inhabiting Australia's Great Barrier Reef are in decline due to over fishing, researchers warned, after developing what they said was a new way to measure falling numbers.
- New analysis confirms sharks are in troubleThu, 29 Sep 2011, 11:36:26 EDT
- Isolation a threat to Great Barrier Reef fishTue, 6 Jul 2010, 10:14:47 EDT
- World-class protection boosts Australia's Great Barrier ReefMon, 22 Feb 2010, 10:54:46 EST
- Climate is changing the Great Barrier ReefMon, 24 Sep 2012, 17:33:57 EDT
- Fishing ban guards coral reefs against predatory starfish outbreaksMon, 21 Jul 2008, 12:35:32 EDT