Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 18:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Fossils of lizard-like, snail-eating, hammer-teeth marsupials that are alike to the Australian pink-tongued skink lizard have been discovered.
- Remarkable fossil cave shows how ancient marsupials grewThu, 15 Jul 2010, 9:22:38 EDT
- Lizard fossil provides missing link in debate over snake originsWed, 18 May 2011, 15:34:36 EDT
- Endogenous proteins found in a 70-million-year-old giant marine lizardMon, 2 May 2011, 10:34:04 EDT
- Limb loss in lizards -- evidence for rapid evolutionMon, 10 Nov 2008, 19:21:52 EST
- 24 new species of lizards discovered on Caribbean islands are close to extinctionMon, 30 Apr 2012, 15:35:10 EDT