Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 20:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
SYDNEY, April 21 (UPI) -- Australian paleontologists say they've discovered fossils of two previously unknown species of extinct marsupials with teeth unlike those of any other mammal.
- My, what big teeth you had! Extinct species had large teeth on roof of mouthThu, 11 Sep 2008, 20:22:10 EDT
- Has the Earth's sixth mass extinction already arrived?Wed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:39:25 EST
- Extinct rodent species discoveredTue, 28 Jul 2009, 9:52:40 EDT
- Fossil bird study describes ripple effect of extinction in animal kingdomMon, 7 Mar 2011, 13:06:00 EST
- Extinct sabertooth cats were social, found strength in numbers, study showsFri, 31 Oct 2008, 11:50:50 EDT