The mystery of how arsenic levels in beer sold in Germany could be higher than in the water or other ingredients used to brew the beer has been solved, scientists announced here today at the 245th National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society, the world's largest scientific society. The meeting, which features almost 12,000 reports and other presentations, continues through Thursday.
- Most complete beer 'proteome' finding could lead to engineered brewsWed, 29 Sep 2010, 10:17:33 EDT
- Global sustainability technology breakthroughs featured at ACS meetingSun, 21 Mar 2010, 11:35:48 EDT
- Better beer: College team creating anticancer brewThu, 16 Oct 2008, 17:10:13 EDT
- Research reveals link between beer and bone healthMon, 8 Feb 2010, 5:16:05 EST
- Brewing better beer: Scientists determine the genomic origins of lager yeastsWed, 10 Sep 2008, 17:35:58 EDT