Monday, August 20, 2012 - 03:20 in Astronomy & Space
(Phys.org) -- The start of the Universe should be modeled not as a Big Bang but more like water freezing into ice, according to a team of theoretical physicists at the University of Melbourne and RMIT University.
- Big Bang theory challenged by big chillMon, 20 Aug 2012, 11:31:27 EDT
- New mathematical model aids Big Bang supercomputer researchTue, 5 Jan 2010, 17:15:36 EST
- Syracuse University physicists develop model that pushes limits of quantum theory, relativityTue, 3 Aug 2010, 13:38:11 EDT
- University of Huddersfield physicist investigates the Big Bang particleSat, 10 Nov 2012, 17:51:17 EST
- Carbon, carbon everywhere, but not from the Big BangWed, 11 May 2011, 12:54:48 EDT