Thursday, April 5, 2012 - 09:01 in Psychology & Sociology
American students need a dramatically new approach to improve how they learn science, says a noted group of scientists and educators led by Michigan State University professor William Schmidt.
- US students need new way of learning scienceThu, 5 Apr 2012, 16:41:05 EDT
- Study: Learning science facts doesn't boost science reasoningThu, 29 Jan 2009, 14:43:31 EST
- Teaching science: Is discovery better than telling?Mon, 16 Feb 2009, 7:29:27 EST
- Students learn environmental stewardship, improve science scoresFri, 11 Dec 2009, 9:47:01 EST
- Ability grouping in elementary school hampers minority students' literacyTue, 21 Apr 2009, 14:09:25 EDT