A study by the Wildlife Conservation Society, the ARC Centre for Excellence for Coral Reef Studies, and other groups on more than 40 coral reefs in the Indian and Pacific Oceans indicates that "co-management"a collaborative arrangement between local communities, conservation groups, and governmentsprovides one solution to a vexing global problem: overfishing.
- 1 solution to global overfishing foundMon, 19 Mar 2012, 18:34:12 EDT
- Study finds fisheries management makes coral reefs grow fasterFri, 14 Jan 2011, 16:01:55 EST
- Help for climate-stressed coralsWed, 17 Jun 2009, 16:57:27 EDT
- Acid oceans demand greater reef careMon, 14 Feb 2011, 10:03:09 EST
- Distressed damsels stress coral reefsWed, 26 May 2010, 19:22:35 EDT