Monday, January 30, 2012 - 13:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A new University of Colorado Boulder-led study appears to answer contentious questions about the onset and cause of Earth's Little Ice Age, a period of cooling temperatures that began after the Middle Ages and lasted into the late 19th century.
- New CU-Boulder-led study may answer questions about enigmatic Little Ice Age Mon, 30 Jan 2012, 14:32:22 EST
- Peer discussion improves student performance with 'clickers,' says CU-Boulder studyFri, 2 Jan 2009, 10:49:26 EST
- Microbes answer more questions collectivelyWed, 26 May 2010, 11:18:34 EDT
- Cold cases gone hot: Montreal researchers solve decades-old medical mysteries using geneticsFri, 28 Jan 2011, 11:03:41 EST
- Temperature constancy appears key to tropical biodiversityTue, 20 Jul 2010, 17:23:01 EDT