Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
(PhysOrg.com) -- A University of Utah study shows that men hit harder when they stand on two legs than when they are on all fours, and when hitting downward rather than upward, giving tall, upright males a fighting advantage.
- Standing up to fightWed, 18 May 2011, 18:38:48 EDT
- Giving birth: Upright positions shorten first-stage laborTue, 14 Apr 2009, 23:08:42 EDT
- Toward explaining why hepatitis B hits men harder than womenWed, 18 Nov 2009, 12:32:30 EST
- Researchers discover why humans began walking uprightFri, 23 Mar 2012, 22:35:43 EDT
- Standing tall is key for success in 2011Thu, 6 Jan 2011, 20:38:10 EST