Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 12:05 in Biology & Nature
In birds as in people, female fertility declines with age. But some female birds can slow the ticking of their biological clocks by choosing the right mates, says a new study.
- Biological clock ticks slower for female birds who choose good matesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:06:43 EST
- Biological clock ticks slower for female birds who choose good matesTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:16:18 EST
- Study fuels debate about why female birds seek extra matesThu, 30 Apr 2009, 12:46:11 EDT
- Birds must choose between mating, migrating, study findsWed, 6 Apr 2011, 4:04:46 EDT
- Female deer take control during the mating seasonWed, 30 Jan 2013, 16:06:17 EST