Friday, May 21, 2010 - 09:50 in Health & Medicine
A pharmacist-led home blood pressure monitoring (HBPM) program supported by the American Heart Association's Heart 360 website dramatically improved blood pressure control for patients with uncontrolled hypertension, according to a study.
- Home monitoring, Web-based tool improves blood pressure controlFri, 21 May 2010, 11:14:48 EDT
- Home blood pressure monitoring plus Web-based pharmacy care helps improve blood pressure controlWed, 25 Jun 2008, 2:28:40 EDT
- High blood pressure patients advised to use home monitorsThu, 22 May 2008, 16:35:58 EDT
- Education, simple measures keys to improving vets' hypertension careFri, 2 May 2008, 11:28:52 EDT
- Blood pressure checks performed by barbers improve hypertension control in African-American menMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:53:48 EDT