Monday, May 24, 2010 - 22:21 in Health & Medicine
Frequent doctor visits helped diabetes patients lower their high blood pressure to normal quicker, according to a large study.
- Frequent doctor visits help diabetics lower blood pressure more quicklyMon, 24 May 2010, 16:32:31 EDT
- Study: Doctors not always sure when to treat BP in people with diabetesMon, 19 May 2008, 17:28:46 EDT
- High blood pressure in young adults likely to go undiagnosedTue, 6 Nov 2012, 15:01:05 EST
- High blood pressure still sneaking past doctors, Stanford study showsThu, 1 May 2008, 14:21:30 EDT
- Study examines outcomes of blood-pressure control for diabetes and coronary artery disease patientsTue, 6 Jul 2010, 17:21:44 EDT