(PhysOrg.com) -- Infant intelligence is more likely to be shaped by family environment than by the amount of docosahexoic acid (DHA), an omega 3 fatty acid, fed in breast milk or fortified formula, according to new research at the University of Southampton.
- Omega-6 fatty acids: Make them a part of heart-healthy eatingMon, 26 Jan 2009, 18:08:00 EST
- A deficiency of dietary omega-3 may explain depressive behaviorsSun, 30 Jan 2011, 13:31:28 EST
- U of I study: Lack of omega-6 fatty acid linked to severe dermatitisMon, 12 Apr 2010, 12:48:43 EDT
- Omega-3 fatty acids appear to impact AMD progressionThu, 18 Jun 2009, 10:39:30 EDT
- Quails get super fit by simply eating omega-3 dietFri, 27 Mar 2009, 5:35:45 EDT