Dr. Erez Allouche, assistant professor of civil engineering at Louisiana Tech University and associate director of the Trenchless Technology Center, is conducting innovative research on geopolymer concrete and providing ways to use a waste byproduct from coal fired power plants and help curb carbon dioxide emissions.
- 'Green' research at Louisiana Tech results in new geopolymer concrete technologyTue, 29 Sep 2009, 14:56:55 EDT
- 'Green' concrete developed at Louisiana Tech University on display at Detroit Science CenterTue, 28 Sep 2010, 11:23:31 EDT
- How solid is concrete's carbon footprint?Mon, 18 May 2009, 12:51:51 EDT
- Shoe power generator earns Louisiana Tech professor national attentionMon, 26 Apr 2010, 12:27:35 EDT
- MIT slows concrete creep to a crawlMon, 15 Jun 2009, 17:29:49 EDT