Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 19:07 in Mathematics & Economics
The Federal Trade Commission issued a report detailing the pervasiveness of food marketing to children, and a coalition of food companies responded with its own report arguing they had made progress on the issue.
- Obese children more vulnerable to food advertisingFri, 30 Nov 2012, 19:34:42 EST
- Progress made in addressing food marketing to children, but challenges remainTue, 13 Jul 2010, 4:50:07 EDT
- Study suggests children's food choices are affected by direct advertising and parental influenceThu, 6 Oct 2011, 12:35:23 EDT
- Kids now see fewer television ads for sweets and beverages, but more for fast foodMon, 5 Jul 2010, 16:36:19 EDT
- TV bombards children with commercials for high-fat and high-sugar foodsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 18:23:47 EST