Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 13:00 in Earth & Climate
Loss of biodiversity appears to impact ecosystems as much as climate change, pollution and other major forms of environmental stress, according to a new study from an international research team.
- Ecosystem effects of biodiversity loss rival climate change and pollutionWed, 2 May 2012, 17:33:44 EDT
- Ecosystem effects of biodiversity loss could rival impacts of climate change, pollutionWed, 2 May 2012, 16:34:29 EDT
- Time to tap climate-change-combating potential of the world's ecosystemsWed, 2 Sep 2009, 15:42:34 EDT
- TEEB study leader emphasizes urgent need for action on biodiversity lossFri, 21 May 2010, 12:36:33 EDT
- A global approach to monitoring biodiversity lossThu, 17 Jan 2013, 16:34:45 EST