In new findings published in the journal Science, Georgia Tech researchers have introduced what appears to be a universal technique to reduce the work function of a conductor. Their use in printable electronics can pave the way for lower cost and more flexible devices.
- Stable electrodes for improving printed electronicsThu, 19 Apr 2012, 15:33:30 EDT
- Bottoms up: Better organic semiconductors for printable electronicsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 11:56:40 EDT
- X-rays reveal molecular arrangements for better printable electronics Thu, 26 Apr 2012, 1:36:22 EDT
- Electronics from the printerWed, 21 Jan 2009, 10:22:08 EST
- Penn researchers make flexible, low-voltage circuits using nanocrystalsMon, 26 Nov 2012, 15:34:28 EST