TV as thin as a sheet of paper? Printable flexible electronics just became easier with stable electrodes
Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 14:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have introduced what appears to be a universal technique to reduce the work function of a conductor. Their use in printable electronics can pave the way for lower cost and more flexible devices.
- Stable electrodes for improving printed electronicsThu, 19 Apr 2012, 15:33:30 EDT
- Bottoms up: Better organic semiconductors for printable electronicsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 11:56:40 EDT
- X-rays reveal molecular arrangements for better printable electronics Thu, 26 Apr 2012, 1:36:22 EDT
- Hugging the heart electronicallyWed, 24 Mar 2010, 14:49:12 EDT
- Flexible electronics hold promise for consumer applicationsTue, 30 Aug 2011, 9:35:38 EDT