Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 13:01 in Health & Medicine
A North Carolina State University study shows that, for the first time since testing began several years ago, feral pigs in North Carolina have tested positive for Brucella suis, an important and harmful bacteria that can be transmitted to people.
- Feral pigs exposed to nasty bacteriaWed, 11 Apr 2012, 23:33:20 EDT
- Wild hogs: Researchers examine impact of feral pigs in eastern N.C.Mon, 25 Apr 2011, 11:32:41 EDT
- Survey shows why claws come out over feral cat managementThu, 6 Sep 2012, 19:37:07 EDT
- Methyl bromide alternatives indicated for North Carolina tomato productionTue, 3 Feb 2009, 14:42:43 EST
- Good bacteria can be EZ Pass for oral vaccine against anthraxMon, 16 Feb 2009, 17:29:41 EST